Rebirth of an icon
Gensler partnered with Cadillac to create Cadillac House, a pathbreaking customer experience center and multi-functional space programmed to raise brand awareness among urban creatives.
In 2016 Cadillac embarked on a multiyear journey to revitalize its brand image, seeking to evolve its story and appeal to a new generation of customers around the world.
More than beautiful cars and glamorous history, we brought to life the brand’s passion and creative vision beyond the automotive realm and encouraged consumers to experience Cadillac in new and inspiring ways.
This multifunctional space included a coffee shop, art gallery, and high fashion pop-up retail. Immersive and flexible, the new brand platform easily transformed for events, shows, and partner collaborations with 72 dynamic digital displays.
- Architectural Design
- Brand Strategy & Design
- Content Design & Production
- Creative Technology
- Experience Strategy
- Interior Design
- Best Showroom, Interior Design, NYCxDesign, 2017
- Silver Award, Creative Space in Retail Environment, Shop! Design Awards, 2017
- Winner, Retail Design Institute, 2017
- Best of Year, Showroom, Interior Design, 2016