Boldly Creating a Destination for Urban Discovery
Innovating at the intersection of technology, media, and culture, AT&T partnered with Gensler to rethink its headquarters’ role as a magnetic new public space for Downtown Dallas.
Beyond reinvigorating a corporate campus and downtown Dallas, AT&T wanted to leverage technology and media to create an entertainment destination, while heightening brand awareness and driving revenue for local businesses.
Concepting the headquarters of a global leader required Gensler to think big about how to create belonging, both among AT&T’s diverse talent base and for the Dallas community at large. We wanted a place that would inspire employees with a vision of AT&T’s future with a strong connection to the local vibe.
Reflecting the iconic nature of the project, an urban entertainment platform was designed to include a 104-foot media wall, immersive lobby, interactive sculpture, building-scale media trellises, an integrated sound system, and in-ground lighting. With unified technology touchpoints across the entire campus, the result is an experience-rich environment that serves as the magnetic center stage of the city.
- Architectural Design
- Content Design
- Content Strategy
- Experience Strategy
- Technology Implementation
- Urban Planning
- User Experience Design
- Finalist, Corporate Project of the Year, AV Magazine, AV Awards, 2022
- Finalist, Urban Land Institute, ULI Americas Awards for Excellence, 2022
- Built Project Award Winner, Greater Dallas Planning Council, Urban Design Awards, 2021
- Silver Winner, Interior Design or Commercial Category, International Design Awards, 2020
- Winner, Rehab or Reuse Category, Dallas Business Journal, Best Real Estate Deals, 2019